Wednesday, July 14, 2010

World, here I am

I'm back. Yes, I know - most of you didn't even notice I was gone. It's ok though, I don't bear a grudge. So last time I started one of these up was to keep track of my Bolivian adventures. This time it's for everything else, ranging from my attempts to find a suitable breakfast to the challenge of prepping for Raid Amazones, an amateur sport competition for women that will take place on an island off Madagascar in October (www.raidamazones.com if you're curious). That's why I thought I would call this blog "Trial & Laughter" - because I feel like my life right now all about transition and is full of change which is mostly based on trial & error... even though I try for a rational pseudo scientific approach (ish). Hence the end result tends to be a lot of entertainment, for myself and those around me. And in the face of adversity and unexpectedness as well as chaos, is laughter not the best of medicines?

Here are the two dream teams! The Chiquititas on the left (Sophie, Claire, Emily) and the Chipettes on the right (Roxane, Alicia & me). Photo taken last night after archery practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment